top of page

Gas Safety Certificate: 

Why do you need a Gas Safe Cert?


Landlord is responsible for the gas safety of their tenants. Landlord must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely. 

In addition, Any property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a gas safe registered engineer. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register accreditation scheme. 

The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Gas Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued.

We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within London and surrounding areas.


gas safety certificate - London's Electrical Services Ltd
Boiler Service - London's Electrical Services Ltd
Boiler Service - London's Electrical Services Ltd

Why should I do a Boiler Service?

1. It is about life and death matter,  by doing boiler service you could reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

2. Minimises the cost, hassle and likelihood of a gas appliance breakdown

It is very important that you get your boiler and gas appliances inspected and serviced annually to make sure they are working as safely and efficiently as possible.

Boiler Servicing Include as bellow:​

  • Clean burners and heat exchanger (if required)

  • Check Co2 and Co levels with a Combustion Analyser

  • Clean the condensation trap

  • Check gas burner pressure

  • Check flue

  • Flame picture check

  • Water pressure

  • Check expansion vessel and pressure release valve

  • Visual check for leaks

  • Visual check of appliance seals and casing

  • Correct operation of safety devices

bottom of page