Customer Success Executive:
Job Title: Customer Success Executive
London’s Electrical Services Ltd is a leading provider of services and management consultancy for residential and commercial business clients throughout the UK.
We work on behalf of private and institutional clients including major investment funds, property companies, freeholders, resident management companies and developers.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Success Executive to support both the Customer Service and Sales team in order to ensure continued Customer satisfaction. You'll be working alongside the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams and therefore there is lots of variety to this role. Customer Service is the main focus and therefore you must be able to provide a friendly and professional service over the telephone.
Day-to-day activities will include:
● Dealing with client’s queries and managing new clients
● Working closely with sales team managing clients
● Reporting to Customer Success Manager on client development
● Pro-actively booking meetings with customers and generating revenue opportunities from those meetings
● Managing the successful renewal of customer contracts, nurturing those contracts into additional upgraded services
● Administration and management of customer contracts, terms and conditions documents and master service agreements.
● Photography / Images
● Online and Offline Advertising
● Website and Portals
Key candidate requirements for the role:
To become our Marketing Assistant, you must have practical experience of working in and supporting a marketing team.
● Bubbly, charismatic and great communicator
● Strong planning and organisational skills
● Confident when speaking with client
● Experience in handling customer complaints
● Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
● Energy, charisma and fun attitude
● Some idea or experience of the building and construction industry (Desirable)
● You'll have a minimum of 1-2 years’ work/internship experience within a digital marketing team (agency or client side)
● A solid understanding of ecommerce
● Excellent excel knowledge
● 22 days holiday, plus your birthday off and one day extra for every year of company service
● Company pension scheme
● Individual training for every employee
This is a very exciting role and would be suitable to anyone who is looking for the next step in their career.